- Define team vision, group goals and meeting schedules
- It holds meetings of the CoE (Center of Excellence), publishes agendas, minutes and monitors studies.
- Tracks CoE-related issues
- Creates the development of the Matlab Trip tool in support of calibration activities
- Improve calibration processes and support warranty improvement actions
- Support COE and controls to develop software change requests to improve compliance or reduce assurance as needed
- Support factory OBD engineers to solve assembly factory diagnostic issues
- Experience in OBD, Output Calibration or Controls
- Skill with INCA, Matlab and Simulink / Stateflow, Minitab, C ++ and Visual Basic
- Understanding the hardware and function of the electrified propulsion system
- Advanced English
Send your english resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org informing the name and number of the vacancy.
ENTRE NO GRUPO DO TELEGRAM PARA RECEBER AS VAGAS DIRETO NO SEU CELULAR: