- Delivery on time and its final quality
- Collaborate with departments to understand their requirements and needs to ensure the greatest value is delivered
- Build and maintain a roadmap for resource development
- Check with the team that the plan is being followed
- Help ensure all dependencies are satisfied and remove lockpoints
- Build a solid technical foundation to understand at a very precise level of detail the mechanisms and issues that will affect the resource
- Knowledgies: Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework; E2E Connectivity System; automotive architectures and communication protocols; automotive requirements in terms of safety, production plants, after-sales; protocols and security principles needed for connected applications
- Experiences: 3 years of automotive program / project management electronics; computer engineering, telecommunications or programming; Advanced English.
Send your english resume to: email@example.com informing the name and number of the vacancy.
ENTRE NO GRUPO DO TELEGRAM PARA RECEBER AS VAGAS DIRETO NO SEU CELULAR: