- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop design and technical requirements.
- Design the distribution of roles across the ecosystem and document the design of features for developing component features and interfaces.
- Provide resources to coordinate product development with business stakeholders and align design activity with business goals and priorities.
- Manage and prioritize the refinement of design work products.
- Up-to-date knowledge of application development and industry connectivity domain.
- Work with teams to define key customer requirements for new connectivity features and identify root cause and fix issues.
- Creating user stories and requirements that define the functionality of the feature.
- 5 years of experience in automotive electrical architecture, electrical systems, enterprise architecture or systems
- Experience in capturing and managing design requirements, including writing requirements specifications
- Basic knowledge of cloud networking and system design.
- Experience with automotive connectivity systems.
- Experience with Automotive Vehicle Networks and CAN bus architecture.
- Experience in writing technical requirements and/or feature specifications.
- English advanced
Send your english resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org informing the name and number of the vacancy.
ENTRE NO GRUPO DO TELEGRAM PARA RECEBER AS VAGAS DIRETO NO SEU CELULAR: