- Responsible for the design, development, launch and continuous improvement of connected system components, subsystems and automotive quality features;
- Manage issue triage, documents, prioritization and resolution working closely with business and development teams;
- Interface with systems engineering to ensure that software requirements are properly and possible documented prior to software design and implementation;
- Coordinate the release of software and hardware for the client.
- 5 years of experience in Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity, including automotive electrical design and development, telematics connectivity, software development;
- Skill in programming languages, programming techniques – Android, Java, C ++, C, analysis, design and development of iOS-based software architectures
- Proficiency with CAN / LIN communication tools and protocols
- Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, Vehicle Spy
- English Advanced
Send your english resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org informando o nome e número da vaga.
ENTRE NO GRUPO DO TELEGRAM PARA RECEBER AS VAGAS DIRETO NO SEU CELULAR: